Re: *big* tools

To: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us
Subject: Re: *big* tools
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 13:06:43 -0500 (EST)
I currently work at a Mercedes and BMW used parts place (to the chagrin of
my TR) and while I was working in the chop sh..er...dissesembley plant
although we had a big screw lift all we ever used was the fork lift.
Although the longest anybody was ever under a car was to unbolt
suspensions or saw through something.  The fork lift was definately the
easiest way to move around cars or lift engines.  Although to move a car I
cared about I'd want some sort of rubber blocks on the forks to protect
the rocker panels.
                -Thomas