rolls-bentley

RE: LIFE !!

To: rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LIFE !!
From: "Wood, Andrew" <andrew.wood@steedmanramage.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:32:21 +0100
        >No reason for it to be so quiet, let the fun begin.>

Just to keep things moving does anybody know of the whereabouts of a 1935
20/25 Chassis Number GAF 44 with a Hooper Limousine body. Last known in the
United Kingdom with Registration Number YS 300.

It used to belong to my father and was our family car in the 1960's. I just
wondered what had happened to it.

Andrew Wood

This is an e-mail from Steedman Ramage WS, solicitors of Edinburgh and Glasgow.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient (1) you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail; and (2) please notify the author by replying to this
e-mail.