rolls-bentley

Re: Anyone out there?

To: "Dr. J.E. De Fortuny" <newage@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone out there?
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:16:35 -0400
Whoo!

Was on the phone with the last (?!) customer of the day. Now I can type
without the clackety clack being heard on the other side of the line.

Hi, I'm Chip Lamb from southeastern VA, I'm a member of shop-talk and
shop-owners on this server, I restore older SAABs for a living and provide
resourceful DIYers with parts, et.c. I had use of a '78 Wraith II and owned
one simultaneously about 5 years ago (the story will come out, someday,
when I can type it out), looking for something odd and wonderful again in
RR-land to keep life interesting. Would like to find a "driver" Camargue
but an interesting Shadow, SII or Wraith II would do.

Anyone want a pristine restored '70 MBZ 300SEL 6.3 for their collection?
Would trade for a Rolls (and cash as necessary). Yes, my last "project" is
getting a little long in the tooth and it's time to move it out, kinda ran
away with itself and now it's just too nice IMHO for me.

Well, that's enough for now, back to business as usual.

At 19:04 18.04.00 -0400, Dr. J.E. De Fortuny wrote:
>its well alive!

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
West of Sweden SAAB