rolls-bentley

'79 Silver Shadow

To: "'rolls-bentley@autox.team.net'" <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>
Subject: '79 Silver Shadow
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:31:01 -0400
Hello All,

        My father just purchased a 1979 Silver Shadow II.  As the "car
hobbyist"
of the family, it looks like I am going to be performing the maintenance
and overseeing the mechanical repairs of the car.  As a triumph owner, I am
familiar with most of the (triumph) British parts suppliers around the
country, and have used the lists for help along the way.  If someone would
be kind enough to give me a head start on a few topics, I would be most
appreciative!

- Parts suppliers for Rolls Royce
- Internet sites for "tips and tricks"
- Typical weakness/strengths of this particular model, so I can give this
car a good checkover.  Dad bought it as a spur of the moment type deal.  I
have not had a close inspection of the car yet.
- Local interest groups (Wash. D.C. area) for Rolls Royce

Anything else you feel may be helpful is welcome also!

Thanks in advance

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia
'75 TR6