rolls-bentley

Re: quiet list - one other thing

To: JRami19254@aol.com
Subject: Re: quiet list - one other thing
From: "A. Blaize (The Ghost Club Int.)" <blaize@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:59:11 +0200
The SCIII has more beef, more power, but it is much more complicated to
maintain. The V8 can't be maintained by a non-mechanic owner, so it costs
more to keep on the road. Like all standard steel saloons, it often has
rusted sills and wings concealed behind a shiny respray, so if you have a
comfortable bank account, go for an aluminium (coachbuilt) example. From a
mechanical point of view, Cal West - who is the world's expert on modern
(1955-1980) RR cars reckons that the best buy is a late (1959) SCI.

--
André Blaize
" The Ghost Club for Rolls-Royce Collectors "