rolls-bentley

quiet list

To: rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
Subject: quiet list
From: "A. Blaize (The Ghost Club Int.)" <blaize@club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:40:54 +0200
This list is quiet because you (and I) don't use it. Shall I open fire
first ? I am looking for any scrap of RR coachbuilt car history, as
well as digital pictures. If you want to see this list brought back to
life, send me what you have and I'll send you what I have recorded so
far on about 25,000 RR coachbuilt cars.
Any scrap (colour, past owners, reg'n number will be cross checked for
the benefit of all.)
Best regards

--
André Blaize
" The Ghost Club for Rolls-Royce Collectors "