rolls-bentley

Electric Actuators

To: rolls-bentley@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Electric Actuators
From: "Simmers, Chuck" <chuck.simmers@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:41:00 -0700
Shadow and Later Models

Is anyone interested in replacing their A/C-heating actuator control
motors with something a bit more reliable and cheaper than the
proprietary Lucas units?
I am currently designing replacement units than use Dayton/Molon
gearmotors with microswitches replacing the brass contacts used by
Lucas.
I am also designing a replacement for the gearbox selector actuator
built around Delco permanent magnet motor and cam-driven microswitch
sensor.
See my webite at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8693/
For information on adding/replacing central door locking.

-Chuck Simmers
'67 Bentley T