rolls-bentley

WTB: 77-80 R-R SSII

To: rollslist <rolls-bentley@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WTB: 77-80 R-R SSII
From: Carl Follstad <farkle@winternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:07:59 -0600
I am looking to buy a 1977-1980 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II or Silver Wraith
II.  I live in the Minneapolis area and would prefer a local car but will
travel nationally if the price/car is correct.  Prefer a car with
low-to-moderate miles, all records, no collision damage, no rust, all R-R
mechanicals in good working order.  In other words: well cared for and
respected.

Please send me email if you know of a seller who I should talk to.

Cheers (and thanks),

Carl Follstad
Minneapolis
H: 612/871-8252