Re: [Oletrucks] 56 Front Wheel Spindles

To: Doug Wathor <Doug@DWPumps.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 56 Front Wheel Spindles
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:10:54 -0500
On Jul 5, 2011, at 8:13 AM, Doug Wathor wrote:

Well, there are no numbers on the parts themselves, the Assembly Manual
shows the front axle, spindles, etc. as an assembly, so there are no
individual part numbers listed for the spindles, and the Shop Manual does
not show numbers or state whether the spindles are unique right to left. A
vendor's catalog did not have original spindles available, but did offer
drop spindles, which had the same part number in their catalog. So, I assume
the spindles are the same, since I can see no difference in them and
apparently the drop spindles from this vendor are interchangeable right to
left.

Thanks.

Doug