Re: [Oletrucks] phone

To: henry rhone <henry@signalpeak.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] phone
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:59:01 -0500
Reeks! At least he has a U.K. address and not Nigeria.

Ask for references. Preferably someone in the U.S. so you can verify that stuff
actually gets shipped.

What sort of parts is he shipping UPS? Extremely expensive for bulky or heavy
items.

If it will go Priority Mail in one of their flat rate boxes you can ship a
small (tiny) box for about $14 and a medium for $50. Something like a fender
might ship for $400 to $500. I doubt UPS would ship that list for $3500.

--
Gale Gorman
Houston