[oletrucks] Classic Parts Free Shipping

To: oldcoetrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Classic Parts Free Shipping
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
free shipping over $100

Keep your truck going with
 www.classicparts.com!

   Fall is just around the corner and now is a great
time to get those last minute projects completed on your truck.  Be sure to
shop with us in order to get maximum value for your parts order.  Get FREE
Shipping on orders over $100.00* (*see restrictions). This makes it the
perfect time to get that project started or finished!  Use offer code:
SHIPFREE *Oversized items and orders outside of the 48 contiguous states
excluded.  Oversize items include but are not limited to Bed Wood, Glass,
Fenders, Doors, Bed Sides, etc... and/or items that are marked "No Free
Shipping" or with an
"*" or ((OS) (TRK) (DS)) as noted in our printed and
online catalogs.  Items with "Product Specific Shipping Charges" do not
apply.  If your $100.00 order includes any of these items, please call us so
we can calculate shipping costs on those items only.  We will ship the rest of
the order Freight Free!  Can not be combined with any other offer.
   We continue to add more parts each
week.  You can always get the latest
prices online at www.classicparts.com Or Call us at 1-800-741-1678
  START SHOPPING NOW

  Offer Expires 08/23/2009
  Valid for in-stock items only.   Use offer code: SHIPFREE

www.classicparts.com

Classic Parts of America

1 Chevy Duty Drive

Kansas City, MO 64150