[oletrucks] I need a new head

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I need a new head
From: Anthony Toprac <anthony.toprac@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:09:12 -0500
I have a Chevy  high-pressure 235 cubic inch engine with mechanical
valve lifters, 1955 to 1957 issue. The original head was cracked and I
tossed it, before I learned that this is very common and that the best
you can often do is used a well-repaired head.

So I need a new head for my engine. Is there anyone in the central Texas
area that has one to offer? Or suggestions on where to look? I'm told
the shipping costs outside of where I can drive to pick this up are
unjustifiably high, so I'm looking local to where I live.

Thanks,
Anthony in Austin, TX
anthony.toprac@earthlink.net