[oletrucks] Stuff for Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Stuff for Sale
From: Neil Temple <ntemple46@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:07:39 -0800
I have a friend that is trying to clean up his family ranch and asked
if I would post this to the list.  Please email me off list
"ntemple46@charter.net"  if you are interested and I will get you his
email.  Thanks, Neil

For sale:

Chevrolet 1948-53 (actual year unknown) 1 1/2 ton flatbed.  216 with 4
speed.  5 window with good corners.  Mostly complete and mostly
straight and all stock.  Surface rust on cab.  I didn't see any rust
through but I also didn't look very hard.  It ran a few years ago but
needs full restoration or a lot of work for a ranch truck.  $1000.  We
don't want the truck and cash talks.  Located in Paso Robles.  Pictures
available.

Chevrolet 1948-53 (actual year unknown) 1 1/2 ton cab & chassis.  5
window with driver's side corner glass in tact.  Much of body in bad
shape but the bumper and grille appear straight (painted, not chromed).
$500.  We don't want the truck and cash talks.  Located in Paso Robles.
  Pictures available.

Chevrolet 1954 Cab and hood.  3 windows.  Windshield good.  Both pieces
in pretty good shape. $500.  We don't want the truck and cash talks.
Located in Paso Robles.  Pictures available.

Chevrolet 1948-53 truck body parts.  Inquire for specifics.  We don't
want the parts and cash talks.  Located in Paso Robles.

Chevrolet 1964/5 2 ton flatbed. Small block chevy (I was told 283) with
4 speed.  All stock as far as I can tell.  Ran when parked a few years
ago.  Need brakes, only e-brake working now.  Nice all steel bed.
Tires hold air but are old and cracked.  Some rust through at bottom
rear corners of cab and bottom of doors.  Good glass. Very good ranch
truck - needs more work for a legal road truck.  $1500.  We don't want
the truck and cash talks.  Located in Paso Robles.  Pictures available.

Needed:

1940 Chevrolet Sedan Deluxe parts: rear fenders, front fenders,
radiator and surround to mount fenders/hood, running gear parts, etc.