[oletrucks] Trabold Trucks (off-subject)

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trabold Trucks (off-subject)
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:43:01 -0500
Since the list has seemed somewhat slow lately, I thought I'd take the
opportunity to ask an off-subject but old truck related question.  I
just found out that my neighbor's grandfather started his own truck
company in the early 1900s.  From around 1910 to 1932, he produced
trucks under the name Trabold Motors.  My neighbor would love to find
one of the trucks that his grandfather's company produced, but so far he
has had no luck.  If anyone should ever come across one of these old
trucks for sale, could you let me know?  You can contact me off the list
with any information.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Mark Mintmier
1950 Chevy 3100