[oletrucks] not sure if you have to be on the mailing llist to get the f

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] not sure if you have to be on the mailing llist to get the free
From: PDM <peterdalbymiddleton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:41:46 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VistaPrint <vistaprint@e.vistaprint.com>
Date: Aug 15, 2007 8:10 AM
Subject: T-Shirts are here...and FREE!
To: peterdalbymiddleton@gmail.com

  To ensure the continued delivery of important VistaPrint promotions, we
suggest adding vistaprint@e.vistaprint.com to your address book. [image:
Click here to log into your account. Need design help or have a question?
Call
1-800-514-6591.]<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph4>
     [image:
Who Gives a SHIRT?]<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph3>
<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph3> [image:
VistaPrint does. Act
Now.]<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph3>
[image:
Get 1 FREE! Order Yours
Now]<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph3>
First
Come, First Serve. Hurry! Offer Ends August 31, 2007!  [image: Earn $2.00 of
VistaCash for every qualified referral you send to VistaPrint. It's easy
with our Refer-a-Friend Program. Click here to find out
how.]<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph2?t=BGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb&RAF_TRACK=&email=peterdalbymiddleton@gmail.com>
If,
for any reason, you do not want to receive e-mails concerning VistaPrint
products, please click
here<http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph1?t=BGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb&email=peterdalbymiddleton@gmail.com>.
Please do NOT click reply to this message, as it is coming from an
unmonitored e-mail address. Offers expire August 31, 2007. Additional
charges will apply for shipping and processing, product upgrades and
photo/logo uploads unless otherwise specified. Other fees may apply if your
order contains multiple free products. Discounts valid only on lowest
quantity of each product. Discounts not valid on previous purchases or in
combination with any other offers.
See web site for details.  The products and services in this e-mail are
provided by VistaPrint, the leading online design and print solution chosen
by more than 9,000,000 people worldwide. United States customers may contact
us in care of our U.S. subsidiary: VistaPrint USA Incorporated, 95 Hayden
Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421. To view our privacy and security policy, click
here. <http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBGwuKlAZdBOABVFZIwAVS$SbXb/vph6>    Secured
Payment: [image: Visa] [image: MasterCard] [image: American Express] [image:
Discover Card] PC 380122