RE: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Location

To: "'Ric McAnulty'" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Location
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:06:26 -0400
Ok Ric, I just finished doing it to my 55 2nd series. I do not know if are
frames are the same size. But I' am sure some one on the list will know.

So to clarify, mine is a 55 1/2 ton step side, second series.

 Now if they are the same width inside the rails I can help. I can be
reached during the day at (757 869-9694 Cell).

George
Virginia
EST