[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2899

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2899
From: SteveColumbusGA@wmconnect.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:20:59 EDT
Hey, I'll get a couple.  I like others sure would prefer a shirt pocket
though.  Since I given up smokin for the 3rd time "all 3 sucessfull", it sure
is
good to have for a pack of smokes & a lighter, if not something else.  If some
doc comes & tells me I'll die in a year or two, I'll be going to the store to
pick me up cartens of smokes, cause they still are good as long as they aint
chokin me.  So I vote yes for shirt pockets, in case I might find myself in
need
of them.  SteveColumbusGA, 59 Apache Fleetside, the Road King-------Columbus,
Ft.BenningGA, Phenix City, LA Donia, Alabama   </HTML>