[oletrucks] maybe insignificant

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] maybe insignificant
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:37:42 -0400
This may be a non issue for some, but I am going to wet sand the top of
my cab. I had it media blasted and that blasted away any sealer that was
between the top and the drip rail. I will put more sealer in the drip
rail before I spray the final coat of primer, but in the mean time, what
is a good way to keep water from running underneath the top where it
meets the drip rail?
I know to use water sparingly and I thought about running some blue
painters tape along the top edge to at least help keep any water out.
Has anyone got any other ideas, or is this something that water can't
get under anyway by just wet sanding?

Thanks again for the help,
                Tom in SC
                55 2nd