Re: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height

To: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height
From: Robert Swanson <mapa-kettle@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 21:53:42 -0700
I am on a one acre lot but am restricted to 2000 sq ft, that is the reason for
the size of the shop.  I am also an old guy and am going to install radiant
hot water heating in the floor.  I saw a system that a friend of mine did
with a pair of hot water tanks as the heaters, and it works beautifully.  Any
other storage in my yard will have to be on skids or wheels, and with a
cylinder count of over 200 that is very restrictive.  I really need to have
the garage finished this summer so I can pull out all the beautiful big
blocks I have collected, and get my two convertibles inside protected from
the rainy winter season.
Bob