[oletrucks] brake pedal price

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] brake pedal price
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:24:10 -0400
I have a guy needing a brake pedal that goes through the floorboard to
the master cylinder. I just happen to have one but I don't have a clue
as to what one would go for. Also I can't remember what all the brackets
are that is supposed to be with it. I can look those up in a catalog,
but does anyone know what a good fair price would be? I know it may
depend on the area of the country, condition of the parts, and a number
of other variables, but I am looking for a ball park idea.
                Thanks for the help...tom in sc