[oletrucks] Re: Static Electric Shock

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Static Electric Shock
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:19:42 -0700
Actually those straps are worthless as a static discharge device and they
really look stupid, IMHO, but maybe that's just me.  The last time that I
checked the resistance from ground to my truck frame I came up with
"infinity" which is a lot-O-ohms.  Who knows, maybe they might work better
if they were painted bright pink!!!  :-o

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window