RE: [oletrucks] power steering pump

To: tntcoop@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] power steering pump
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:48:04 +0000
Tom
Brackets are a different animal. some mount low, some high, left or right
side and long or short water pump. but most are low on the left and driven
off the crank/alt belt. anything your combonation, that fits will work.
buying new can run mucho dinero to say the least. I spent a lot of time and
made my own, they're industrial llooking but they work.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...