[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2714

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2714
From: "J Forbes" <jforbspam@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:02:16 -0600
> Trying to learn some info on radiators.  I have been told that an
> aluminum radiator cools much better and requires less cores than a
> standard one.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Any and all
> info would be greatly appreciated.

There is probably not nearly as much difference between cooling with
copper/brass and aluminum as most folks think.  But it is true they
usually have fewer tubes on aluminum radiators....because the tubes are
3 times as wide!  the surface area of the tubes is about the same.

Jim
--
  J Forbes
  jforbspam@fastmail.fm