Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve Question

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve Question
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:17:15 -0700
It sounds like you might have a drum brake residual valve when you should
have a disk brake residual valve.

Drum brakes need a residual valve that holds about 10 lbs pressure to keep
some tension on the shoes.  Disk brakes should have only 2 lbs residual
valve and if you have 10 lbs it will be enough to keep the pads against the
disks constantly once applied.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com