RE: [oletrucks] storing brake parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] storing brake parts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 08:03:24 -0400
Regarding storage of your parts Tom, I agree with Mike on this, if you've
got room in the shop you can store most parts in milk crates that you can
stack on top of one another, maybe make one milk crate for the front right,
front left and so on. IF you remove all components from the front axle,
it'll stand up in a corner out of the way. Parts under tarps will cause
condensation and you'll have rust issues. Spraying parts with WD40 will
keep them from rusting some as I spray my stable of bikes down in the
winter before storing.. --wayne