RE: [oletrucks] Old Truck Road Trip

To: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>, Steve@MaxwellGarage.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Old Truck Road Trip
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:06:02 -0800
Now that sounds like fun...until you get 15 hours into the ride:)

But I'm preparing to do something similar in August, the wife want to go
from here in Ca. to Oklahoma for her brothr wedding, I'm thinking seriously
about hooking the trailor to the motorhome and finding that
"elusive-rust-free-bargain".

Have a nice and safe ride.

Boise on
> I-84 , and on southeast toward Salt Lake where I'll meet I-80 and continue
> east to I-25. South on I-25 through Denver and Colorado Springs to Canon
City.