[oletrucks] New Website Feature

To: Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Website Feature
From: Bill Bailey <bill@oletruck.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:39:18 -0500
Hi guys
I've been playing around recently learning how to run a forum board and
I've put one up on my website. If anyone is interested in using it the
link is
http://www.oletruck.com/BillsGarage/index.htm
and you'll see the link for the forum there.
I'm not trying to compete with the list but I figured as long as I got
it set up I'd offer up as another resource for our hobby.