[oletrucks] for john 41 chevy panel

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] for john 41 chevy panel
From: "Rich Robinson" <RichARobinson@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:24:23 -0800
Thanks for the picture....is there any way you could send us a picture of the
back end of your truck with the doors open and one with them closed. We are
trying to figure out how to prefab that rear apron or valance panel that goes
below the back doors. It has a certain shape and we are having trouble finding
it. In the process now of maybe buying a rotisserie. We have a 73 chevy front
clip for it and going to put in a 350 motor/tranny. He wants to leave the
outside pretty original -- not much rust and body pretty good shape. We
brought it home all in pieces so pretty easy to start working on. A guy had it
in his barn. My husband used to own a sandblasting business so we just
borrowed back the equipment and so it has been blasted and primed already.
Anxious to get it going some day....we joined a car club my dad started in
Montana in 1961...I think it is the oldest one in the state. Keep in touch and
hope you can help us out atleast with pictures....thanks a lot,

rich and lois