[oletrucks] Must II rack fittings

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Must II rack fittings
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:37:47 +0000
my truck has a Fatman power rack that uses the 79-93 Must II power rack.
NAPA is having a hard time supping the fitting to hook up the hoses. where
can I find JIC flare or inverted flare addapters to screw in the rack and
hook up hoses? I have found pre-made hoses but I am using a hydroboost
master cylinder and have to go from the booster to the rack.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.