Re: [oletrucks] 350 help

To: Ole_Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 help
From: Josh Keady <keady84@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:54:39 -0700
Definitely do a cylinder compression test.

But before that, pull all the plugs and drop a little oil in each of
the holes, then crank the motor with the starter a few times with the
plugs out.  If there's coolant in the oil pan, there's probably
coolant in the cylinders, and it'd be no fun to hydrolock the motor
before you can even get your compression test done. :(

Josh