[oletrucks] Looking for parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for parts
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 00:50:31 -0500
Hi everyone-

I have been out of the loop for a couple of years because both of my trucks
are in fine shape and driven daily.  Hope all is well with all of you.

Question:  I recently bought a '60 model Buick and am having trouble finding
parts, specifically chrome trim.  I know many vendors of old Chevy truck
parts, and am hoping that someone can hook me up with a similar resource for
classic Buick parts.

Thanks!

Smokey Culver

League City, Texas

'50 3600 5-window (mine)

'58 Apache (hers)

'60 Buick Electra 225 4-door hardtop (ours)

'04 Harley Softail Heritage (mine and the bank's)