[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2511

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2511
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@ticnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:00:03 -0500
I've got a question about the Fenton Headers.
I just bought a set for my 235 at a swap meet.
When I looked closer at them I noticed that the front header appears to
be set up for a donut gasket at the exhaust pipe.
The back one is machined for the normal flat gasket.
What gives?
Is this normal, or has mine been modified?
Is this a good thing?

Thanks,
Leon