Re: [oletrucks] RE: reproduction steel fenders for 55-56 Chevy

To: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: reproduction steel fenders for 55-56 Chevy
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:59:01 -0600
Ed:
Per your message and suggestion below, I called both BowTie Bits and Chevy
Duty.  Neither have 55-56 repro steel fenders in stock and they don't expect
them until early-mid 2005.  F.Y.I.  BowTie wants $390 each and Chevy Duty
$375 each (if/when they have them in stock).

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL