[oletrucks] Front axle.

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front axle.
From: wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:25:16 -0500
With all the IFS projects going on out there is there anyone with a 1941 -
19551st series front axle that they are willing to part with? I am looking for
one in very good condition. I have found a person in Phoenix Arizona that can
drop a Chevy Truck axle. The cost is around $390.00 plus shipping. So you can
imagine I am looking for donations or near donations. I would certainly cover
shipping and any packaging, but if you've got a nice solid axle just taking up
room in the garage, I might be willing to help clear that space up for you.
All I need is the axle it self. I don't need any of the other parts. Consider
this a donation for a research project for the list. If it turns out great I
will write up a tech article for Wayne and share my experience. They are going
to drop the axle 2 1/2 inches.

Thanks,

Bill Schickling