[oletrucks] Air Conditioning for my 57 3100

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning for my 57 3100
From: "Mike " <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:46:00 -0500
I'm thinking of putting Air Conditioning in my 57 3100, which is in
the final stages of an off frame restore.  I replaced the 235 with a
350/350 combo.  My daughters will be the main drivers of this one, and
they would likely prefer to have Air....I'm heading to the local U-
PULL-IT next week, and wondered if I could find what I need to add
air...

Looking for some advice/suggestions....what would be a good donor
vehicle?  What parts could I pull, and what should I just plan on
buying new?  What parts do I need???

May be biting off more than I should....what do you guys think??

Thanks, Mike
--
PSCI WebMail