[oletrucks] 58 Chevy truck for sale

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Chevy truck for sale
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:14:10 -0600
Ran into a guy the other day that has a 58 Chevy truck for sale.  I
posted a picture and his description of it onto Wayne's web site at
        http://www.chevytrucks.org/for_sale.htm
down at the bottom of the page.
I forgot to include the guys name which is George Blamire.
Work 713-497-6909 and home 281-996-1077
gblamire@reliant.com
2508 Daytona Court
Friendswood, TX

Here is his description:

I purchased the truck last summer with the intent of restoring /
updating.  I got as far as a new dual exhaust, rebuilt master cylinder &
brakes and adding seat belts. It is currently drivable and driven around
Friendswood but has issues with the gauges, they do not work. The truck
is solid and original. Small V8, three on the tree, original bench seat,
very little rust anywhere on the truck. solid floor pan and steps.

Moving and ran out of time do any more work.