[oletrucks] Sad Day

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sad Day
From: Ie61pah@AOL.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:42:54 EST
  It's a sad day for me. I am no longer the owner of a '58 step side. A guy
named Harold Lisonbee came up from Purdy, Mo. and bought my truck. I gave him
the link to join this list, I hope you guys will welcome him and help him as
much as you have me. (I know you will) I'm not going anywhere soon, I'm going
sit on the sidelines of the list, and read the posts.
 I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with the money from the truck.
I've thought about looking for a cheaper, RUNNING truck, that I can enjoy
driving while working on it a little at a time, and not get so carried away
like I
did the '58. But on the other hand, the wife has mentioned that the kitchen
needs some new cabinets. Let's see,,,,, old truck,,,,,, new cabinets,,,,,,,
it's
so hard to make up my mind.....
 By the time I make up my mind, my 2000 GMC will be an old truck.
 I do want to thank Wayne Osborne, Tom Potterack, and Bill Moldenhauer for
all their help in selling my truck.. Thanks guys.

                                                      Later, Pat Hollister