Re: [oletrucks] installing a S10 blazer fuel tank into a 53

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] installing a S10 blazer fuel tank into a 53
From: Rick <redbulldog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 05:43:03 -0800 (PST)
Harley,
 I just moved the crossmember a little.
  Rick
howwilcox@juno.com wrote:
I have a new S10 Blazer tank ordered & will soon be here.
Is there any one who can give me some pointers on installing this tank
into my 48 GM pickup with a 53 Chevy frame?
I should be able to build the tank in length wise but the width of 26
inches may give me trouble because of the cross member .
I can cut down this cross member some, how much, I am not sure.
The fill shouldn't be any problem as I can pipe it up into the bed or
curve it to the back.

Thanks for any ideas or advise. Harley
howwilcox@juno.com

Rick Kellum