[oletrucks] Seats, seats and more seats

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Seats, seats and more seats
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:22:55 -0400
Figured Carl has his hands full with all the moving chores, he mentioned
scanning the article Classic Trucks did on the seat replacements and
sending to folks off list. Figured I'd relief him of that task and have
scanned the article in and placed on the chevytrucks.org server. Of course
these being copyrighted material, i can't publish up as they currently are,
for the entire world but here are the links for the list. Of course anyone
wanting can right click on any of the images and save them to you local
PC...  I may be able to take some of the info and provide as a tech article
for others...  The file sizes are in the 400K range. For our list only so
please don't forward these links to other groups,hate to say that
but........                  --wayne
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/seats.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/seats1.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/seats2.jpg