Re: [oletrucks] milan Truck show

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] milan Truck show
From: "Joe and Pam Murray" <JPAMURR@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:00:36 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Pat.  I've been lurking here for sometime, and it
was great to get an opportunity to meet others from this list, and talk
about our beloved trucks!  Thanks also Harley for posting some pics from the
show.  I found some more pics at tdztraders.com (link below) if anyone is
interested.  It was a beautiful day, and there was a great turnout in
general...must have been 40-50 trucks there.  No cars, how about that?
First "trucks only" show I've ever seen, I wish there were more!

http://public.fotki.com/TommyDz/midwest_car_shows/shows_from_the_2004/04-08-21jusn_ol/

Joe Murray
Clinton, IA
'59 Fleetside Shortbed