[oletrucks] Heater defroster

To: "Ole Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Heater defroster
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlubitz@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:50:36 -0500
Guys,

I have a old heater made by Harrison in Lockport, New York.  It is supposedly
for my Chevy '46 3/4 ton.  It is definitely a Chevy heater and it says, "Super
Deluxe."  It has two plastic levers - the one on the left for the driver's
on/off heat and one of the right for the passenger's on/off heat.  It has a
metal lever in-between these plastic ones for the on/off for the defroster.
It is 4 or 5" deep and has a profile kinda like a VW beetle.

Any ideas what it is really from or is it from a '46 truck?  It is not like
the photo of the rebuilt ones in the Bowtie Bits catalogue.

Michael Lubitz
'46 3/4 ton pick up named "Buddy"