[oletrucks] websites

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] websites
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:25:05 -0400
Hi all,
     I'm attempting to redo my recommended links page on
http://www.chevytrucks.org   and have noticed that I don't have a lot of
the members web sites listed. I have the links broken down into vehicle
era. i.e. art deco,advance design, task force and so one. If you wish to
have you web site listed on this page
http://www.chevytrucks.org/general/links.htm
please send me the URL of your site off list and i'll compile them all
together to help boost up the listing and hopefully many drive some traffic
you way...
many thanks... --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org