[oletrucks] All truck show in Milan, Ill.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] All truck show in Milan, Ill.
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:58:55 EDT
 Would any of the list members planning on going to the Milan, Ill. truck
show this coming weekend, please email me, (off list). As far as I know, we
should have about 6 members going, and maybe, (hopefully) a couple more. I'm
just
wanting to know how many to look for.
 I tried to get an area held for us, but they are putting us in by class
entry. So you guys with them pretty trucks will be at one end, and I'll be at
the

  Don't forget to wear them OLE TRUCKS T-SHIRTS...

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE