Re: [oletrucks] Duffys?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Duffys?
From: Bill Marcussen <billmarcussen@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:01:51 -0400
When I lived in Kansas City, Duffy's used to bring vehicles down to the
Mecum auctions.  I remember his stuff being good, not great, but his
reserve prices were always at the high end -- don't remember what kind
of success he had moving them across the auction block.  His strategy
must work, however, since he has been around for awhile.

Bill Marcussen