Re: [oletrucks] 53 AD - 12V gas gauge ?

To: "Manny Marcano" <manny@ema-eda.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 53 AD - 12V gas gauge ?
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:56:27 -0400
Manny,
    For all your 12v items, gas gauge, heater blower will have to have a
voltage reducing resistor to drop the 12 down to 6 so you can use your
original components. Here's a link on
http://www.inliners.org/tech/12v.html   discussing the entire changeover.
Good luck, he references getting his voltage reducers from Jim Carters but
most all vendors carry these since its such a popular mod.    --wayne