Re: [oletrucks] AD Seats

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seats
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:15:27 -0700
Hey, Ric.  Did you get any replies to this post?  If so, I didn't get them
on the list.  I'm about to start planning for a new seat in my '55 AD.  I
know Carl Ham posted some measurements for a seat from a '97 Buick, but it
seemed just a touch wide for an AD truck.  I think I would have had only
about an inch clearance between the seat and the doors.

By the way, any of you oletruckers know the difference in inside cabb width
between the AD and the TF trucks?  Maybe the measurement between inside door
panels?

Thanks.
Harry Spencer
Reno, NV