[oletrucks] 55/56 Cameo & Clubs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55/56 Cameo & Clubs
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:49:08 EDT
Hi Mark,
I cannot locate a Cameo Club using Google.  If you have the URL there are
probably several of us that would like to know it.  You are right about the
unique Cameo parts.  Fenders, tailgate covers and tail light lenses are being
reproduced but I have yet to see anything else.

Dennis McGillis
1955 Cameo (V8 CAMEO)
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
Orange County (CA) Region
mcgillis@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/ocvcca

>Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 05:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
>From: mark@noakes.com
>Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55/56 Cameo
>
>To add to Mike's comment, if the Cameo parts are not intact, it will be
painfully
>expensive to replace them...some of this stuff is on the order of vintage
Corvette