Re: [oletrucks] Re: '56 alternator conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: '56 alternator conversion
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:40:22 -0400
It's not just the alternator, but the way things are wired and set up
as well!  My electric fan was giving me all kinds of problems (power
draw) as was my AC/Heat blower ... until I did some changes with the
wiring in my engine compartment.  Now everything is sweet as pie and
the electric fan doesn't even bump my voltage gauge when it kicks in.

A Delco 12si (94 amps) works great for me.

See this:
http://www.alanhorvath.com/54chevy/mad_electrical.php

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/