Re: [oletrucks] mover recommendations

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mover recommendations
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:24:33 -0600
A few other related questions:

-What can I do to transport my collection of dangerous and flammable
automotive-related fluids (paints, POR-15, brake cleaner, engine
degreaser, etc), or am I better off just buying replacements when I get
there?  The moving companies (rightfully so) won't move 'em.

-What do you recommend to clean up my garage and driveway?  I've got
mostly oil & grease soaked in there, but also a bit of paint and
POR-15.

On May 11, 2004, at 2:39 pm, tim wrote:
> Well, I suppose some of you Colorado oletruckers might be disappointed
> to hear this, but I'm taking my 54 pickup and moving from Boulder to
> Seattle next month.  So I'm looking for recommendations on moving
> companies who can not only move all of my household possessions, but
> also my beloved Peanut and my little Honda daily driver.  I hear that
> many van lines will load up your vehicle(s) into their trailer along
> with your other worldly possessions, but who can do it properly?

Tim Lloyd, omahamail@fastmail.fm
http://54peanut.blogspot.com
1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup "Peanut"
1954 Chevy 3100 Panel "Being paid for"