[oletrucks] praise for u.s. radiator

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] praise for u.s. radiator
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:25:44 -0700
First I wanted to again thank every one that helped me out with my
radiator questions.
I also wanted to let you all know that my experience with us radiator
was excellent and I would never hesitate to do business with them
again.
They make most of the radiators that the truck vendors sell.  I was
calling around to all the vendors looking for a desert cooler with an
auto tranny cooler.  Everyone told me that the best they could do was
3 weeks.  I decided to go to the source. I called us radiator and they
told me it would take about 2 weeks to build my radiator and get it to
me.  That was fine with me.  It cost a little more than the vendors
sell, but for me, it was worth it.
I received my custom built radiator in 4 business days!!! Now that is
what I call service.
If I need products, I will of course go to the vendors first because I
want to support those that support my habits. However, if I ever need
a radiator again and they don't have it in stock at a vendor, I'll
just call us radiator!
-alfie